Faculty of Humanities
To become one of the leading schools of Humanities and Social Sciences by setting global standards of excellence in indigenous curriculum, teaching-learning methods, professional development, and cross-cultural understanding.
- To promote learning and employability skills among students.
- To promote study of human society and its manifestation.
- To help students succeed in their academic and professional lives.
- To encourage research and promote knowledge creation.
- The school is committed to achieve the five objectives of Higher Education Pedagogy, Extension, Application, Research and Learning.
- The school offers Graduate, Post-Graduate and Doctoral Research Programs in English Literature, History, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science and Yogic Sciences.
- The courses have been designed methodically to provide rigorous knowledge of subjects to students as well as to enhance their critical and analytical abilities.
- The curriculum offered is credit based and in line with premier educational institutions in the sphere of literature and social studies. It is continuously upgraded to incorporate the innovations and best practices from national and international universities.
- We also offer courses in communicative English for special purposes and take pride in having attracted foreign students from China, Afghanistan, Vietnam and African nations to pursue them.
- Pathway courses offered by the school for International students and professionals that include Bridge Courses, Foundation Courses and Certificate Courses in English, German and Hindi, enhance interpretive and expressive skills of students enabling them to become competent professionals in diverse fields.
- The school is equipped with language lab with access to Pearson Global English Software.
- Wi-Fi enabled spacious classrooms with projectors and other audio-visual aids.
- With progressive and innovative outlook towards teaching, our highly accomplished and dedicated faculty earnestly follows interactive and student-centric approaches to teaching-learning.
- Special lectures by eminent professors and erudite scholars from various institutions of repute are held in the school periodically and co-curricular activities/events feature prominently in our academic calendar.
- We also provide intensive mentoring to our students both within and beyond classrooms in a wide variety of forums.