Sharda University offers undergraduate management programmes that are designed to provide students with rich professional experience of the business industry. The programmes aim to familiarise students with various management practices and functioning of different organisations by focusing on diverse aspects of management, such as economics, mathematics, statistics, psychology and accountancy. The university’s curriculum is structured to facilitate the development of problem-solving skills and critical thinking in students. The programmes also assist in the enhancement of students’ practical skills like teamwork, writing for scientific and managerial purposes, conducting valid and accurate quantitative analysis and presentation of the results. Additionally, Sharda University plays a vital role in students’ personality development and provides opportunities to boost their confidence, which helps them in succeeding in their careers.
The programmes under the Faculty of Management are designed to enable students to:
- Grasp critical, analytical and innovative ideas and thoughts which would come in handy while tackling intrinsic corporate situations.
- Become competent managers for any sector of Industry.
- Have an understanding of organisational behaviour and structure, possess critical thinking and analytical skills, communication skills, and research abilities.
- Ability to research, interpret and implement financial and business data.
- Become socially responsible, culturally aware and ethically better citizens of today and tomorrow.
Collaborated with leading Universities and Business Schools like Ural Federal University, University of Cyprus, Solbridge International School of Business, University of Ljubljana, Sacred Heart University among others through International Immersion Programme.
Special emphasis on Start-Ups and in promoting entrepreneurship through various programmes including ‘The Next StartUp, ‘Syncubator and ‘Xcelerator.
Strategic collaboration with Association of Chartered Certified Accountant, UK and offer an ACCA certified BBA (Finance & Accounting) and B.Com (Hons.) programmes to students.