About the Programme
Sharda University Uzbekistan at Andijan is offering a Full-Time MBA with an analytical focus, for a select and diverse community, presenting all the opportunities you need to reflect, refine, and take risks. A SUUZ MBA is about more than a credential it’s about a new skill level with clarity.
At the intersection of business and technology, we encourage exploring the future of work. We pick the minds to kick start local economies in the developing world.
For students, this means different kinds of opportunities, hands-on learning, global experience and a relentless focus on impact.
What will you do with an MBA from Sharda University ?
Imagine the possibilities. What aspirations do you dream of? Creating a new company from scratch? Reinventing a business process of a struggling organization? Solving a pressing social problem? In short, what’s your plan to change the world? Here is the program that makes you ready to see you do just that—and more.
The Sharda University MBA will be delivered by faculty members with a diverse background including international faculty. The final semester will be with an international internship blended with a capstone course.
Unique Programme Features
- The curriculum will encourage thinking with an entrepreneurial flavour- both corporate and social.
- It will impress upon developing change management skills to address intra-organizational entrepreneurship.
- The first two semesters offer foundation courses along with a mix of basic courses for management skills.
- MBA Programme of SUUZ has a unique programme feature where four courses are taught by overseas faculty drawn from academia and industry. These courses are taught in fast track workshop mode with in-course evaluation conducted during the course delivery.
- The other two courses are taught by either local or international faculty depending on the subject area.
- All students take the mandatory course on Leadership Effectiveness and Development (LEAD) course for 6 credits to initiate their leadership development journey at the university.
Standard Programme Features
- MBA Programme of SUUZ is a 2-year, 4-semester full-time programme with 120 ECTS.
- The first two semesters offer foundation courses with a mix of basic management skills.
- There are two management course groups – decision sciences and strategy with wide choice available to students to choose from these groups.
- The third and fourth semester offer 4 majors in the areas of specialisation and also two minor electives.
- The majors are offers in groups with each group consisting of six courses from which four courses are to be chosen by the student opting for that particular area.
- The Minor Elective group is not bound by course basket pattern. Students can select any two courses offered by the school or other departments of the university after satisfying the pre-requisites for a particular course.
- The project work and the internship will be undertaken by a student in semester four and will culminate into a report at the end of semester four.