Skill development programmes:
Skill development programmes are designed to promote skills among its students and youth, with a greater emphasis on the improvement of employment opportunities and research activities. This programme's main objective is to enable a large number of Uzbekistan youth to take up industry-relevant skill training to secure a better livelihood.
- Interactive classroom sessions.
- Blended learning methodology and vibrant industry-academia collaborations.
- In-depth course delivery from domain experts
- Opportunity to work on team and individual projects.
- Learn basic concepts though hands on sessions.
- Projects and practical assignments after each module.
The English Foundation course focuses on the core skills a student needs to build a solid English foundation. The focus is on developing communicative ability in English, including core listening, speaking, reading and writing with integrated grammar and vocabulary. The course is designed as per the European Framework of Reference for Languages.
In the English Foundation course, students will improve their
- Confidence in communicating in English in a variety of everyday situations in small group activities and lively classroom discussions.
- Speaking fluency and accuracy.
- Listening, reading and speaking for daily communication, discussions and presentations.
- Writing skills for well-structured sentences.
- Grammar and vocabulary in context.
- Active vocabulary for a wide variety of themes