About the Programme
The English Foundation course focuses on the core skills a student needs to build a solid English foundation. The focus is on developing communicative ability in English, including core listening, speaking, reading and writing with integrated grammar and vocabulary. The course is designed as per the European Framework of Reference for Languages.
In the English Foundation course, students will improve their
- Confidence in communicating in English in a variety of everyday situations in small group activities and lively classroom discussions.
- Speaking fluency and accuracy.
- Listening, reading and speaking for daily communication, discussions and presentations.
- Writing skills for well-structured sentences.
- Grammar and vocabulary in context.
- Active vocabulary for a wide variety of themes